This Website, and related underlying websites are owned and operated by:
Strum Europe Limited
Strum Europe Limited here called S.E.L. is registered in England and is a limited liability company.
- The service and the website are intended for entertainment for adults. The main purpose of the service is to connect you with other users, so that virtual communication between you and these users can be made through the Service. The service is not intended to establish anything other than the mentioned contact, but you are free to arrange another form of contact, which is S.E.L. unauthorized. However, we do not allow you to exchange e-mails as well as phone numbers regarding data security with people you do not know in advance.
- It is necessary to create a user profile on the Website in order to use the Service. After creating a user profile, it will be possible to exchange messages with other users, provided you have enough points on your user profile as described below.
- You must be 18 years old to create a user profile and use the Service. By accepting these Terms and Use the Service, you confirm that you are 18 years of age or older. If you (i) have not yet reached the age of 18, (i) do not accept the Content on the Service and / or (i) reside outside of the geographical area to which the Service is directed, you must immediately terminate the use of the Service and close your user profile on the Home page. S.E.L. can delete your user profile with immediate effect and without refund of points or money if you do not comply with this provision.
- You agree that any information you enter in your user profile is accurate, accurate and up-to-date, including that the user profile will be updated on a regular basis with any changes in personal information and / or preferences.
- Under no circumstances should you create a user profile in another's name or create a fake user profile. S.E.L. deletes such user profiles with immediate effect.
- You are personally responsible for the confidentiality of your username together with your password for your user profile. You hereby agree and warrant for any use of your user profile. If you become aware of or suspect that unauthorized persons have been aware of your password or access to your user profile, you should promptly notify S.E.L. of this in our support email at the bottom of the support. We will immediately take the necessary precautions to limit such unauthorized access and change your password.
- You may not disclose any contact information such as telephone number, address, family name, Uniform Resource Locator, URL, or other personal information. S.E.L. reserves the right to reject, modify or delete any user profile.
- S.E.L. can create illusory user profiles on the Service and can send you messages on behalf of these. Therefore, it will not be possible to arrange another type of contact, including a physical meeting between you and such illusory user profiles. This service is intended for those profiles that need help in their search, either through triggers to start a conversation with an illusory profile or find a match that fits your profile perfectly.
- S.E.L. will do its best to provide the Service in a sound and professional manner, but you acknowledge and accept that the Service alone has the features and features available at any time through the Service, including interruptions and / or errors in the Service. Therefore, S.E.L. does not provide any warranties or deposits for the Service's features and features.
- S.E.L. is entitled, at any time, to - without notice and without giving you any kind of compensation or otherwise, to modify, interrupt and/or close the Service, a User Profile, and/or the Website, and, without notice, maintenance and update of the Service.
- You are solely responsible for the equipment (including Internet connection) that you use to access the Service through the Website, and will bear all expenses incurred by using the Service through the Website.
- S.E.L. offers various services related to conversations between users such as sending virtual gifts and direct text between users paid with Coins.
Coins and Payment
- For full access to the Service, including sending and receiving messages, you must have Coins. When creating a user profile, you can receive one of the S.E.L. set amount of Coins so that you can get to know the Service free of charge. S.E.L. has the right to change the number of coins assigned at the time of the creation of user profiles, so you cannot be sure to have such coins assigned at the time of creation. The number of points you hold will appear from your user profile. If you run out of Coins while you are sending a message, you must purchase new Coins before the message can be sent.
- You can purchase Coins via the Service at the prices listed on the Website. Prices are inclusive of VAT and other taxes. S.E.L. reserves the right to change the prices listed on the Website for Coins.
- Payment for Coins will be charged when making purchases. The payment information that you choose to provide in order to make a purchase of Coins will be processed in accordance with the S.E.L. Declaration of Personal Data. Your Coins are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- If you will discontinue the Service with the result that you will lose coins, lost coins will not be refunded. If the Service is interrupted for technical reasons caused by S.E.L., it is possible to obtain a refund for any lost Coins in connection with such a breakdown upon written request in our support center.
- NO PRIVATE RIGHT TO BUY, BY COINS.
- You can use the Service immediately after purchase of Coins and accept and acknowledge that you lose your right of withdrawal in accordance with Section 18, subsection 2 of the Consumer Contracts Act. 2, No. 13) for your purchase of Coins. By purchasing points and using the Service, you hereby explicitly waive the aforementioned right of withdrawal on the purchase of these Coins. It is not possible to convert coins to cash or get refunded purchased coins.
Materials on the service and related homepage
- You may not use materials such as photos, messages or other material that other users have published or sent to the Service and the Website in a manner that does not conform to the stated purposes and / or for other than personal use.
- You acknowledge and agree that Material you have published on the Service and / or Website may be viewed and used by other users without liability for S.E.L.
- S.E.L. reserves the right to refuse your and other User's Materials on the Service and Website, such as. published photos without you and / or other users thereby obtaining any right to compensation and / or refund.
- You may not disclose or otherwise distribute content that infringes or potentially infringes rights, including intellectual property and data protection rights, belonging to S.E.L., other users of the Service or any third party through the Service or Website; (ii) contain or refer to illegal content; (iii) potentially harm S.E.L.; (iv) contains content that is defamatory, offensive, obscene, hurtful, violent or otherwise contrary to what SM27-7 considers to be decent or (v) otherwise illegal or unlawful. You are thus fully liable for any loss and damage caused by any violation of this provision.
- S.E.L. disclaims as much as possible any liability for damage or any kind of service that the Service may cause.
- You are encouraged to notify all forms of inappropriate material to S.E.L. through our support mail.
Protection of personal information
- When creating a user profile and when using the Service, you provide personal information to S.E.L.. This information will be processed in accordance with the S.E.L. Declaration of Personal Data and applicable law. For information about S.E.L.'s collection and use of information and material, You acknowledge and agree that S.E.L. may disclose any information you provide to us if required by law or by third parties or if we estimate such disclosure is reasonable in relation to (i) complying with the law, comply with requests or orders from the police or in court proceedings; (ii) to protect or defend the rights or property of S.E.L. or third parties; or (iii) to protect anyone's health or safety, such as at threat of violence against any person (including you as a user).
- If you treat personal information about other users and / or third parties during your use of the Service, you are at all times responsible for this treatment. You agree that the processing is in accordance with the laws in force at any time and commits you to indemnify S.E.L. for any third party claims in that regard. By accepting these Terms, you also acknowledge that you will never use the contact information of other users of the Service to send mail, letters or other unwanted messages, except for sending messages through the Service.
- It is forbidden to share personal information such as phone numbers, URLs, or email addresses with other users. S.E.L. reserves the right to filter, remove or (partially) censor such messages. In case of change or removal, users are not entitled to reimbursement of any costs for sending that message.
- All rights such as copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, design rights, name rights, database rights and related rights, as well as rights to domain names and know-how, and related rights ("Intellectual Property Rights") relating to the Service, the Website and / or the available information such as texts, "look-and-feel" template for user profiles, video material, audio material, visual or photographic material, belongs exclusively to S.E.L. and / or its licensor (s).
- You may not download, copy, modify, apply, publish, utilize or otherwise use the items in section. mentioned Intellectual Property Rights.
- Your right of use to the Service and the Website is limited to the purposes stated in these Terms and Conditions, and shall at all times comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Intellectual Property Rights to the Material You have made available to the Service and / or Website, the S.E.L. automatically has a free, worldwide, irrevocable and transferable right to use to the extent that it is necessary for the delivery of the Service.
- S.E.L. has a central user database that can be used across several websites owned and operated by S.E.L.. The material you have made available on the Service and / or Website may therefore be displayed on other websites than on the Service and / or Website. The material you made available is stored in one database, controlled by S.E.L. in accordance with the S.E.L. Declaration of Personal Data.
- You may not in any way sabotage or circumvent any technical and / or organizational limitation mechanisms installed or otherwise integrated with the Service. If it is found that you have used the Service without purchasing the required number of coins, S.E.L. is entitled to charge a reasonable fee for this use and may at the same time block access to your user profile and claim compensation pursuant to English law's general rules, including claiming compensation for loss and / or damage.
Your and S.E.L.'S responsibility and damages for injury
- You are personally responsible for your use of the Service and / or Website, as well as any action (including the disclosure of Material) made through your User Profile, as well as to all (consequential) choices and / or legal actions performed by the Service and / or the Website. You must indemnify S.E.L. for all third party claims in this regard.
- You are personally responsible for - and will keep S.E.L. harmless - all claims from third parties, as well as damage, loss or costs incurred by S.E.L. as a result of (i) your failure to comply with agreements with S.E.L., (ii) actions taken by you during the use of the Service; (iii) illegal or unlawful actions by you; and / or (iv) failure to comply with these Terms.
- You are personally responsible for any loss and damage that may arise as a result of (i) contact, (ii) contractual agreement, or (iii) any other action with another or illusory user profile.
- S.E.L. is not responsible for loss or damage - both directly and / or indirectly - as a result of your use of the Service and / or Website. S.E.L. has no responsibility for the content of the user profiles on the Service, and that these user profiles thus only represent the views of the users concerned.
- S.E.L. is not responsible for websites of affiliates who, on their websites, bring advertisements and / or anything related to the Service and / or the Website.
- S.E.L.'s liability in case of failure to comply with an agreement with you, an illegal or unlawful act or other act or omission by S.E.L. or its employees, or any of the S.E.L. 'supposed third parties, is limited to replacement for direct damage. S.E.L.'s liability for direct damage is in each case (and in this connection considered a series of interconnected cases as one case) limited to the amount (excluding VAT) that you have paid to the SM24- 7 within the last six (6) calendar months up to the particular case. However, S.E.L.'s total liability can never exceed DKK 3,700 (excluding VAT). Direct damage under this provision includes only:
- damage to property;
- reasonable expenses to ensure that the services of S.E.L. are in accordance with the agreement;
- reasonable costs for clarifying the cause and extent of the damage in so far as there is direct damage under this provision;
- reasonable costs of deteriorating or limiting the damage to the extent that it can be demonstrated that these expenses have reduced the extent of direct damage under this provision.
- S.E.L. is not responsible for any damage other than direct damage as previously stated including consequential damages that may arise as a result of or in connection with any agreement with S.E.L., including without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, loss of expected savings or other similar financial loss, including loss of goodwill or reputation or other incidental, indirect, or reimbursement, regardless of whether you have made S.E.L. aware of the possibility of such damage, compensation or loss.
- Notwithstanding the above, you are in no case entitled to any compensation, compensation or other financial compensation, unless you report in writing the damage to S.E.L. within 60 days of the occurrence of the damage. In any event, your right to compensation, compensation or other financial compensation will be void under any agreement with S.E.L., whether - an illegal or unlawful act or something else, one (1) year after the date of the event which is the basis for the claim or action.
- You acknowledge and agree that you have waived the right to make other breach powers applicable to the present.
Request procedure of unlawful materials and activity
- S.E.L. is not responsible for any damage caused by (illegal) use of the Service and does not monitor the messages exchanged between you and other users. In accordance with the following request procedure, S.E.L. will work to remove clearly illegal material and stop illegal activities.
- S.E.L. has established a request procedure where suspected illegal material found on or accessible through the Service and the Website or suspected illegal activities may be notified to S.E.L. Request and documentation thereof must be sent to the following email address: support @ socialmedia24seven. com
- S.E.L. reserves the right not to respond to a request to block Material or discontinue an activity if S.E.L. has reason to doubt whether the requested request or documentation is correct or if other circumstances reasonably warrant this. In this context, S.E.L. may require a UK court word for the material or activity in question to be illegal.
- S.E.L. is under no circumstances obliged to be a party to any dispute between the requesting party and third party.
- The requesting party must keep the S.E.L. careless. for any claim from third parties in connection with a possible blocking or removal of Material or any discontinuation of activities. This indemnification obligation also applies to damages and costs that S.E.L. suffered or incurred in connection with such a claim, including (without limitation) attorneys' fees. S.E.L. respects and protects the requesting party's right to data security. All information received by S.E.L. in connection with a notification will be processed in accordance with S.E.L. Declaration on Personal Data and will only be used in the processing of that request.
Duration and disposal
- It is not possible to refund any deposit Coins on your user profile if you discontinue using the Service and / or delete or disable your user profile.
- If S.E.L. considers it justified, S.E.L. may, at any time - in addition to its other powers and without notice or prior explanation - limit, suspend or close your access to the Service, delete your user profile temporarily or permanently, remove Material, send Warning, Terminate, or refuse to provide services, especially, but not exclusively, if:
- You do not comply with these Terms;
- Your actions after S.E.L. 'view may lead to harm or liability for yourself, other users of the Service, third party or S.E.L.
- S.E.L. disclaims any liability according to item. 10 as a result.
- If you discontinue using the Service and / or delete or disable your user profile or S.E.L. performs the described actions, your right and access to use the Service will expire immediately and S.E.L. will delete your user profile and / or remove Material published by you. S.E.L. will still be entitled to use all Material published on the Service and / or Website of You pursuant to Item. However, S.E.L. will, at the request of you, remove or anonymize Material published on the Service and / or Website of you. S.E.L. is not required to disclose Material to you and / or Convert Material upon request.
- S.E.L. may change and / or supplement these Terms at any time. Notification of changes to these Terms will be given per. mail or via the Service and enter into force 14 days after such notice. The latest version of the Terms can always be viewed through the Service and on the Website. If you continue to use the Service for such changes / supplements to these Terms, you agree on the simultaneous and irrevocable changes / supplements. If you cannot accept the changed and / or supplemented Terms, you may terminate your use of the Service in accordance with deleting your user profile after which you will no longer be able to use the Service.
- Should it appear that one or more provisions of these Terms are or will be invalid, this does not affect the validity or authenticity of the other provisions herein, which will thus still be fully applicable. In such a case, S.E.L. will replace the invalid provision (or invalid) with a valid, as far as possible, pursuing the purpose and the ruling according to the invalid provision (the invalid provisions).
- S.E.L. is entitled to transfer its rights and obligations under these Terms to third parties and, if so, will notify you thereof.
- These Terms and Service and any use of the Service are governed by British law.
- Any dispute between you and S.E.L. regarding these Terms, Service and / or Website, as well as any agreement that is associated with these Terms, Service and / or Website, or any result thereof, as well as any matter arising from the same shall be settled by the ordinary British courts.
If you have any complaints regarding the Service, S.E.L. can be contacted using the contact details below.
Privacy and cookies
Terms and Conditions
Frequently asked questions